By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- -You are not a minor in the jurisdiction you reside;
- -You will not access the site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- -You will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorised purpose; and
- -Use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- -Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create of compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission to us.
- -Make any unauthorised use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
- -Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- -Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- -Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- -Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- -Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the site.
- -Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- -Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of Capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- -Except as may be the result of standard search engine or internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- -Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- -Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic information. You consent to receive electronic communication, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the site, satisfy any legal requirements that such communication be in writing.
IndiakaSales is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program which is an affiliate advertising program made to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties mainly Amazon.com.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rigths to any such submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your submission.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
- -Monitor the Site for violations of these Terms of Service;
- -Take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms of Service, including without limitation, reposting such user to law enforcement authorities;
- -In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your contributions or any portion thereof;
- -In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or in any way burdensome to our systems;
- -Otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact us on email@example.com.
Terms and Termination
These Terms of Service shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason, including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these terms of service or of any applicable law or regulation, We may terminate your use or participation in the Site or delete your account, without warning, in our sole discretion.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspended your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modification and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole descrition without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuation on the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site. Nothing in these Terms of Service will construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or to supply the corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
The Site is provided on AS-IS and AS-AVAILABLE basis. You agree that your use of the Site and our service will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any
- -Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials
- -Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Site,
- -Any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- -Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Site;
- -Any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or
- -Any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third party providers of products or services, as with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgement and exercise caution where appropriate.
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the lesser of the amount paid, if any, certain country laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- -Your contributions
- -Use of the Site
- -Breach of these Terms of Service
- -Any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service;
- -Your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual lproperty rights;
- -Or any overt harmful act toward any other user of the site with whom you connected via the site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defence of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss.
Third-Party Websites and Content
The site may contain links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). Such Third-Party websites and Third-Party content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party websites accessed through the site or any Third-Party content posted on, available through, or installed from the site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party websites or the Third-Party content. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any Third-Party websites of any Third-Party content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third-Party Websites or to use or install any Third-Party content, you do so at your own risk, and you should be aware these Terms of Service no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party websites will be through other websites and other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party. IndiakaSales may be affiliated with that third-party website and if it is it will earn any commission on the product or service purchased from the third-party website. You agree and acknowledge us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party content or any contact with Third-Party websites.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control. If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or enenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms of Service and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. There is no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms of Service or use of the Site. You agree that these Terms of Service will not be construed against us by virtue of having drafted them. You hereby waive any and all defences you may have based on the electronic form of these Terms of Services and the lack of signing by the parties hereto to execute these Terms of Service.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org