For us at IndiakaSales protection of personal data is of utmost importance and therefore we comply with appropriate laws on data privacy protection and security. To provide personal user experience and ease of usability we collect, use and safeguard that data and whom we may share it.
The purpose of collecting personal data is to provide a personal user experience. These service is beneficial as it allows you to find the product you are looking for in the quickest possible time.
The collected data maybe be used in the following scenarios:
- - Marketing (email you products that you maybe interested in)
- - We may use the personal data we collect to produce reports, which we may share publicly or with third parties.
- - To enhance our websites functionality
- - To provide support via email if needed
There are various ways we collect personal data as shown below.
The following are the information provided voluntarily:
- - Registration process (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- - Connect to our services using social media
- - When contacting us
The data is only obtained with your consent, you can still use our website without providing any data, and in that case not all services will be accessible to you.
The following are the information we collect automatically:
- - Type of device, IP address, session ID, network information
- - User navigation history
- - Geolocation
- - User navigation data in the website (navigation between pages in the website)
The information collected automatically maybe gathered using cookies, this data helps us provide the best possible user experience.
We may use the personal data we collect about you and other users of our websites and services (whether obtained directly or from third parties) to produce aggregated and anonymised analytics and reports, which we may share publicly or with third parties.
We do not sell your personal data but in certain instances the data may need to be shared with third parties. The following are the cases where we may need to release the data:
- - If needed by law or governmental or judicial authorities
- - During the case of a merger or acquisition
- - To defend against a legal claim
- - To prevent fraudulent or illegal activities
IndiakaSale uses technical security measures to protect your personal data against unlawful and unauthorized disclosure and access.
When you visit our website we may store some data on your computer called ‘cookie’ to automatically recognize your PC the next time you visit. The benefit of storing a cookie is that it helps us personalise our website tailoring it to your needs e.g. you wont need to re-enter your username and password each time you visit the website.
Links to other websites
IndiaKaSales has products from a huge range of partnered retailers and when you choose the product to buy you will be taken to their online store. In this case the following should be noted:
- - The online stores that you are re-directed to are solely responsible for the use and sharing of your personal data.
No data of children will be collected intentionally without insisting they seek parental consent if required by the law. The personal data of a child will not be disclosed unless permitted by the law or regulations or to protect a child.
As a user of IndiaKaSales you have rights to not disclose your personal data. It should be noted that in that case you will not have access to some of the personalised services provided by IndiakaSales. To opt out of marketing communication via email or if you are not satisfied with handling of your data please send us an email at email@example.com
. We will sort your query as soon as possible.
If there are any questions on your personal data and if you would like us to review and correct, amend or delete any incorrect information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will resolve it as soon as possible.